into student behaviors
Benefits the Office, Staff, & Parents
- Ensures standard metrics
- Standardize terminology
- Default Behaviors actions
- Robust Reporting
- Defined behavour types
- All teachers notification of incidents
- Restitution and parent notification emails
- No lost paper
- Email alerts
Not another tool for your parents & staff to use, Insight! is an app in the tool they're already using - Schoology.
- Ensures your staff (including extended care) are using the same metrics, terminology and actions to record students’ behavior.
- Behaviors have agreed upon default actions (restitution, verbal warning, etc.)
- Reporting can tell you the # of teachers using, most frequent types of behavior, times of day, etc.
- Reporting can query behavior infractions by trimester, which might be helpful determining honor roll.
- Define types of behaviors to track: Bullying, sleeping in class, disrespectful to peers or staff, cheating, eating in class, disruptive, inappropriate use of equipment, lying, stealing, uniform, etc.
- If a teacher logs an incident, all teachers of that student get an email notification of that incident.
- Restitution and parent notification email goes to the parents and student.
- Counselor cc:’ed on all Observation events (anxiety, self-injurious behavior, etc.)
- No lost paper, an email is sent to you cluing you of an unacceptable behavior and its consequence.
- Email alerting you your student visited the health office today or an incident (behavior or illness/injury) that occurred at after school care.